Buy It Now
- Exterior lighting: Fast response time thanks to instant-on...
- Interior lighting: 6000K Bright white light
- Add style to your ride with Philips Vision LED
Buy It Now
- #1 Customer Service & Quality, HID Xenon Anti-Flicker Warning...
- We specialize in auto parts and universal car accessories. Upgrade...
- Includes: pair of warning-cancellers
Buy It Now
- Get a lowered and more aggressive look in no-time with our quick...
- Designed to bend and protect your paint from driveways, speed bumps...
- EZ Lip is the FAST & EASY way to give your ride a customized look!
Buy It Now
- Easy and Simple installation. Usually takes less than 20 minutes!...
- #1 Customer Service & Quality, HID Xenon Relay Harness
- Ultra Bright Fused-Quartz Xenon Bulb: Produces 3X brighter light...
2015 Ford Mustang – S550 goes on preview at Publika
Anthony Lim believes that nothing is better than a good smoke and a car with character, with good handling aspects being top of the prize heap. Having spent more than a decade and a half with an English tabloid daily never being able to grasp the meaning of brevity or being succinct, he wags his tail furiously at the idea of waffling - in greater detail - about cars and all their intrinsic peculiarities here.<!--
Website: http://paultan.org/--> Source: Paul Tan's Automotive News
Mustang and the Pony Car RevolutionArcadia Publishing. 2014. ISBN: 9781439642627,1439642621. 128 pages.
Introduced at the opening of the New York World’s Fair in April 1964, the Ford Mustang was based on mechanicals from the earlier Ford Falcon compact car. It quickly established a new motorcar category—the “pony car”—which was widely copied by domestic and overseas competitors. From the outset, the Mustang represented inspired product planning and design, followed by brilliantly executed marketing. Ford’s Mustang team effort used every tool in the vehicle-marketing toolbox: clever teases long...
Long Time Five-Oh Veteran Is Starting All Over Again with Mildly Modified 2014 Mustang GT07/14/15 ,via HOT ROD
Brad has owned four Mustangs over the years, including a 1984 GT and a 1993 GT, plus the 1993 LX coupe that he has owned for over 15 years. Opting to add a modern Mustang to his collection, Brad special-ordered a 2014 GT ... CAI, a Ford Racing X-pipe ...
Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 Release Date, Price, and Specs07/17/15 ,via Gospel Herald
So what does Ford expect to give its drivers with the Mustang Shelby GT500? Here's a look at the Release Date, Price, Specs ... show that the GT 500 2016 will have a similar small vintage steering wheel that is similar to the 2014 predecessor.
Ready-for-auction 2015 Ford Mustang edition celebrates Apollo missions07/16/15 ,via Auto123
The Ford Mustang Apollo Edition is based on a 2015 Mustang GT coupe, and features a one-of-a-kind glossy pure ... anniversary of the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds demonstration team; 2014 F-35 Lightning Edition II Mustang, which featured design cues from ...
2014 Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe The Black02/13/14 ,via TopSpeed
As Ford preps for the all-new 2015 Mustang ’s appearance, it’s giving the 2014 model one last hurrah in the Japanese market with this 2014 ‘Stang GT "The Black.” This isn’t the first time Japan has gotten its own special edition Mustang in ...