Phoenix Systems (3001-B) Brake Fluid Test Strips, 100 Test Strips Per Tube, BrakeStrip, FASCAR, Copper
Buy It Now
- List price:
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
- Phoenix Systems
- The test follows MAP guidelines and DOT test standards to determine when to change brake flujid. Great for DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid (most vehicles use DOT 3 or 4)
- Helps increase the number of needed brake fluid exchange services you perform by providing proof for the needed service.
- Simply remove a test strip from the tube, dip it into brake fluid and 60 seconds later you will know the condition of the brake fluid. (scientific proof)
- Identifies potential brake flulid related problems before they occur -thereby ensuring your customers safety.
- Gives you and your team of service advisors confidence to offer a needed brake fluid exchange.
Overtime brake fluid wears out leaving the brake system vulnerable to internal corrosion. Corrosion causes pre-mature brake failure and leads to compromised safety and very costly repairs. Each test strip reveals the condition of your customers' brake fluid. Changing brake fluid at the right time (not too soon and not too late) will help prevent costly repairs, improve safety and extend the life of critical brake parts. We should "Test Not Guess".
See what other people are watching